Matrix warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of installation.
Matrix warranties the replacement or repair of any product or component(s) found to be defective during the applicable period and return the same, or grant a reimbursement credit with respect to the product or component. Parts repaired or replaced will be under warranty throughout the remainder of the original warranty period only In case of software program design defect(s) that prevents the program from performing the specified functionality, affecting service and beneficial use of the product, Matrix reserves the right to incorporate solutions in its new release of the software and make it available to the customer within a reasonable period of time. The above said with regard to the software design defect, constitutes the sole obligation of Matrix and its authorized installer with respect to the product.
Matrix does not, however, affirm or stand for that the functions or features contained in the system will satisfy its end-user’s particular purpose and /or requirements or that the operation of the program will be uninterrupted or error free.
This warranty is voidable by Matrix:
- If the product is used other than under normal use and is not properly serviced and maintained by qualified technicians.
- If the product is not maintained under proper environmental conditions.
- If the product is subjected to abuse, damage, misuse, neglect, fire, power flow, acts of God, accident.
- If the product is installed or used in combination or in assembly with the products that are not supplied or authorized by Matrix or are of inferior quality or design than Matrix supplied products, which may cause reduction or degradation in functionality.
- If the product is operated outside the product’s specifications or used without designated protections.
- If the completely filled warranty cards have not been received by Matrix within 15 days of the installation.
In no event will Matrix be liable for any damages, including lost profits, lost business, lost savings, downtime or delay, labor, repair or material cost, injury to person, property or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of use of or inability to use such product, even if Matrix has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses or for any claim by any other party.
Except for the obligations specifically set forth in this Warranty Policy Statement, in no event shall Matrix be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on contract or any other legal theory, and where advised of the possibility of such damages.
Neither Matrix nor any of its channel partners makes any other warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to Matrix products. Matrix and its distributors, dealers or sub-dealers specifically disclaim the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original user of the Product. All legal course of action subjected to Vadodara (Gujarat, India) jurisdiction only.