If you need a GSM gateway that supports full-duplex communication over standard 3G networks, the SIMADGO GFX11E 3G offers everything you need. Besides all the necessary features and functionality you need to facilitate normal communication over a VOIP network, the SIMADO GFX11E 3G supports emergency backup and calling capabilities. Furthermore, to support long-term backup, the SIMADO GFX11E 3G comes with a sizeable battery backup. Therefore, during emergencies, the GSM gateway will continue to operate as usual.
The SIMADO GFX11E 3G is a reliable gateway that will connect you to 3G network providers and pave the way for cheaper inbound and outbound calls, even during emergencies.
We are the bulk supplier of SIMADO GFX11E 3G GSM Fixed Cellular Terminal at wholesale prices in North America and the Middle East. TNGITGlobal is a leading business telecom solutions and physical security products supplier company. We are committed to great products and high-quality services.
- One GSM SIM and One FXS Port footer
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Hotline Number Support
- Emergency Number Dialing even in Absence of SIM Card
- Automatic Number Translation
- SMS Notification when Power Failure
- Automatic Network Selection
- Signal Strength Indication
- Quad-band GSM and Tri-band 3G Support
Elevator Emergency Application
- During power failure, people stuck in critical conditions need emergency backup solution for seeking rescue from the help center.
- In this condition, SIMADO GFX11E with built-in battery can establish a communication link with the help center and emergency services.
- Victims can use the GSM fixed terminal connected with SIMADO GFX11E and hotline service or dial emergency help center numbers immediately.
- During power cut or low battery, SIMADO GFX11E sends SMS notifications to the service center.
- Emergency services such as Fire, Police, Ambulance and others can be reached even if the SIM is not present.
|GSM/3G SIM Cards||One|
|Frequency Bands||Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Tri-band WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
Tri-band WCDMA 900/1900/2100MHz
|SIM Interface||1.8, 3V SIM Interface|
|Compliance||STSI GSM Phase2/2+|
|Dialing and Reception||Pulse and DTMF Dialing|
|CLIP||DTMF and FSK CLI Presentation|
|Answering and Disconnection Signaling||Polarity Reversal for Call Connect/Disconnect Signaling|
|External Power Adaptor||Input: 100-240VAC, 47-63Hz
Power Consumption: 5W (Typical)
|Battery||Type: NI-MH AAA 7.2v/800mA
Talk Time Mode: Two Hours
|Dimension (WxHxD)||19.8×4.5×13.4cm (7.79”x 1.77”x 5.27)|
|Mounting Options||Wall Mounting and Table Top|
|Unit Weight||0.395 kg (0.87lbs.) Approx.|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +45°C (34°F to +113°F)|