The SIMADO GFX11 integrates with existing infrastructure to support calls over a standard GSM, 3G, or 4G network. To add GSM functionality to your PBX, you can add the SIMADO GFX11 to your GSM trunk. Through the GSM GSX11, you can cut down on communication costs by converting all outgoing calls into mobile-to-mobile calls.
For a cost-effective communication solution over GSM, the SIMADO GFX11 is the perfect choice for small offices, project sites in foreign regions, and small shops. Furthermore, the device is compatible with most phone carriers across the globe.
We are the bulk supplier of SIMADO GFX11 GSM Fixed Cellular Terminal at wholesale prices in North America and the Middle East. TNGITGlobal is a leading business telecom solutions and physical security products supplier company. We are committed to great products and high-quality services.
- Make and Receive Mobile Calls from Conventional Analog Phones
- Quad-band GSM and Tri-band 3G/4G Network Operation
- Restrict Unwanted Calls from Calling with List of Denied Numbers
- Hotline Extension Dialing
- Country Specific Programmable Call Progress Tones like Dial Tone, Ring Back Tone, Busy Tone, etc.
- Direct Number Dialing on the Cellular Networks with Automatic Number Translation
- CPC Signalling to Prevent Port Blockages and Accurate Billing
- Caller ID Presentation on Analog Extension
- Emergency Number Dialing, even in Absence of a SIM Card
- GSM/3G/4G Connectivity to Existing PBX.
- Make Mobile Calls from Analog Extensions.
- Fixed-to-Mobile Call Cost Reduction.
- Maintain Existing Dialing Habits and Communication Pattern.
- Compatible with all Industry Leading PBXs.
|SIMADO GFX11||GSM FCT for Voice Applications|
|3G/4G FCT for Voice Applications|
|GSM/3G/4G SIM Cards||1|
|Frequency Bands||Quad-band GSM850/, EGSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900, UMTS850, UMTS900, UMTS1900, UMTS2100, PCS1900 Tri-band ECDMS 850/1900/2100 MHz or Tri-band WCDMA 900/1900/2100 MHz|
|SIM Interface||1.8, 3V SIM Interface|
|Dialling and Reception||Pulse and DTMF Dialling|
|CLIP||DTMF and FSK CLI Presentation|
|Answering and Disconnect Signalling||Polarity Reversal for Call Connect/Disconnect Signalling|
|Input||External Power Adaptor 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz Output: 12VDC@1.25A|
|Power Consumption||5W (Typical)|
|Dimension||13.35 x 19.8 x 4.46 cm (5.26” x 7.80” x 1.76”)|
|Mounting Options||Wall Mount and Table Top|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +45°C (34°F to +133°F)|